The participation of CIRCUTOR in Hannover Messe (the world's leading trade fair for industrial technology), has been totally satisfactory and displays healthy results, both in terms of visits and contacts made, as well as the level of acceptance of the new solutions and products unveiled.
The participation of CIRCUTOR in Hannover Messe has focused especially on the unveiling of new solutions to improve electrical energy efficiency, such as:
- Energy Efficiency solutions
Network analyzers for energy management in any type of electrical installation, together with software to create an Energy Management System (EMS) to control the facility and carry out audits in accordance with ISO 50001.
- MYeBOX 1500A: New portable power quality analyzer Class A certified according to the power quality standard IEC 61000-4-30. This device checks the installation status together with the grid power quality: Swells, sags, interruptions and transient capture. The system offers a free APP and Cloud server in order to manage the device and their measurements when it is connected by 3G or Wi-Fi connection.
- New CVM-C10 Flex: New panel analyzer with flexible camps connection up to 2000A. Avoiding power offs during its installation.
- New CVM-E3-MINI-Flex: New DIN rail analyzer with Modbus and BACnet communications. Design for dual source applications and possibility to connect flexible clamps up to 2000A.
- PowerStudio software: Scada software designed to program and monitor any device connected to the installation. Which this software tool the user will be able to create scada screens, bill simulations and alarm management with the most user-friendly interface in order to be controlled by any kind of user.
- New Split core transformers TQ series: New range of split core transformers with new design with easy installation system.
- Power quality solutions
- New CVM-A1500A: New power quality analyzer verified with IEC 61000-4-30 for events (Swells, sags and interruptions) and transients recording with built-in Web Server.
- New AFQm active filters: Designed to improve network quality will also be presented, designed to offer solutions both for wall-mounting and installation in a cabinet for any type of current.
- Capacitor Banks and components: FR capacitor banks with rejection filters, large range of Heavy Duty capacitors and reactors and Power Factor Relays (regulators).
- Service continuity
- New RGU-100B: New residual current device to ensure the supply continuity in networks with AC+DC residual currents with RS-485 Modbus RTU communications.
- New CBS-400B: New residual current monitoring device to control the residual current with AC/DC loads in 4 lines with only 3 modules and RS-485 Modbus RTU communications.
- New REC4: Residual current relay with self-reclosing system with the most compact enclose to reconnect the installation in case of tripping.
- RECmaxCVM: RCCB with self-reclosing system to reconnect the installations in case of overcurrent, short-circuit or residual current fault. With the easiest installation and power analyzer built-in with more than 250 variables and RS-485 Modbus RTU communications.
- Medium voltage compensation
- Medium voltage capacitors, reactors and components or complete Medium voltage capacitor banks in order to compensate reactive inductive energies, improve the network status and avoiding penalties.
- Recharge of electrical vehicle
- New eNEXT and Urban-WB recharge boxes: Solutions for domestic charging or private vehicle floats.
At CIRCUTOR we wish to thank you for the interest shown in all the devices presented at the fair, with the hope that future events will be as rewarding as the previous one.