CIRCUTOR unveils the full range of electric vehicle charging points in the Automobile Barcelona 2019 exhibition, which will be held from 11 to 19 May at the Montjuïc Exhibition Centre (Barcelona).
The Automobile Barcelona 2019 (formerly known as the International Motor Show) organised by Fira Barcelona, will take place from 11 to 19 May 2019 in the city of Barcelona. This edition is particularly singular as they are celebrating their 100th anniversary, so this is a major opportunity to learn about the new trends in the automotive sector both in terms of the launch of new vehicles, new technologies applied to driving and all the new systems for charging electric vehicles.
Circutor will participate in the event displaying all the latest developments in electric vehicle charging systems covering from domestic needs to quick charging on public roads, thus serving all sections of the general public interested in the sector.
The different solutions that will be unveiled during the fair are listed below:
Solutions for domestic charge
- eHome and eNEXT chargers: The ideal solution for domestic installations allowing for any user to charge their electric vehicle, irrespective of its manufacturer.
Solutions for charging in indoor multi-user car parks
- EPark Chargers: The ideal solution for multi-user installations where additional security is required to secure the load and avoid fraud through activation by proximity card (RFID). The ePark chargers have two charging points through a single connection, making it easier to install.
- Urban WB Chargers: Sturdy solution with metallic enclosure for multi-user installations, designed to charge any electric vehicle in the open air. The device has a load balancing system to charge through double supply with 3G communications, with OCPP protocol 1.5/1.6 for remote management.
Solutions for charging in outdoor multi-user car parks
- URBAN charging posts: Sturdy metal enclosure equipment designed for charging any electric vehicle in the open in multi-user installations. The device has a load balancing system to charge through double supply, offering powers up to 44 kW, billing counter integrated with MID approval and management through proximity card (RFID) or 3G communications, with protocol OCPP 1.5/1.6 for its remote management.
- URBAN Master / Slave charging posts: It has all the benefits of the URBAN range, as a single Master equipment can perform autonomously the management of up to 8 slave posts, optimising and lowering the installation and allowing a local or remote management.
Solutions for quick outdoor charging
- Raption 50 chargers: The equipment allows for the charging of electric vehicles in those cases that require a faster charge period. In addition, it has a load power of up to 50 kW DC simultaneously per outlet. The equipment incorporates anti-vandalism screen, OCCP communications protocol and can manage equipment from the URBAN Master / Slave range.
- Raption 150 chargers: The Quick Charge RAPTION 150 equipment is the most powerful in its range, reaching a power of up to 150 kW DC which is equivalent to a 500 km range in 30 minutes. For this reason, it has become the fastest solution for charging on public roads or service stations.
We look forward to welcoming you to show you all our news in the Automobile Barcelona 2019 show (Montjuïc Campus, Pavilion 8, Level 0, Street D, Stand 420).