CVM-C4 is a power analyser that measures, calculates and displays the main electrical parameters for single-phase and three-phase networks (with or without neutral) on its screen. Measurement is made in true rms value, by means of 3 AC voltage inputs and 3 /5 A or /1 A current inputs. Relay outputs enable local operation in the event of an alarm event being triggered.
Its dimensions are 96 x 96 mm with a depth of only 41.5 mm. Current measurement is indirectly carried out by /5A or /1A transformers. It allows AC (80...270 Vac)and DC (80...270 Vdc or 18... 36 Vdc power supply systems). It features RS-485 communications enabling remote data readout or Scada or Master centralisation.
- For electrical parameter measurement in areas whose reduced dimensions require the installation of a space-saving panel analyser.
- Instantaneous value measurement of electrical parameters with communications.
- Logging of consumed or generated Active or Reactive Energy.
- The device's relay outputs allow the installation to be locally operated.
- Programmable alarms by setting relay activation time, connection delay and hysteresis.
- 5000 imp/kWh energy impulse outputs
- Energy measurement of two different sources on 2 separate meters (by digital input activation).
- Voltage and current THD% measurement to check for harmonics in the installation.