Kits for solar canopies
More information in real time
Solar canopies are built with a solid machined, welded and galvanised steel structure that can integrate the photovoltaic generation field by optimising the use of the terrain, guaranteeing the safety of the installation and achieving an appealing design.
The energy supplied by the solar photovoltaic generator installed on the canopy can be combined for different energy uses:
- Instantaneous self-consumption connected to the network inside the building.
- Self-consumption isolated from the grid with the power supply provided by a battery charging system.
- Power supply for any of the electric vehicle charging systems with the use of one of CIRCUTOR's smart charging stations.
Benefits of using the kits
- Generation of solar energy in places where there is no roof or free surface to install solar modules
- Mitigation of peak consumption effects in vehicle charging systems
- Remote monitoring (via web server embedded in CDP) and historical data storage
- Measurement of the installation's energy flows and optional integration with the building's energy management systems with the Power Studio Scada application
- Top quality components
- Easy to install
- Modular solution, easy to adapt to available parking spaces.
Click here to get more information about 自消费解决方案